Monday, July 9, 2012

Only cause I can't help it




In Liberia, this past time, I hardly took out my camera at all.  Really I'm just the worst at remembering to take pictures.  We had Amy on our team take pictures, and I just got them yesterday! Which is why I am especially excited today because I get to share a few more with you.  Amy and I sat at my kitchen table for quite a while yesterday filtering through them.  She had about 2,500 pictures, of which we narrowed down to 300 to put into a facebook album, and then I just randomly picked a few to put up on this blog because I couldn't possibly try to pick the top 10.  That'd be nearly impossible for me.

I'll try my best to explain them as we go along:


We met these little guys on a walk around the property where we were holding our leadership conference.

The Leadership Conference in action.  Hogan is going over Self-Leadership.


We gave all the participants a certificate  for completing each 3 day course.  If you look very carefully you can see that  I signed all the certificates.  Oh my goodness.


This girl on the left is singing her heart out at church on Sunday.
Pastor Robert (on the left) asked me to sing too.  I told him there was no way I could  sound as good as his choir, but  he had me do it anyways.  I sang Revelation Song.

The foliage in Liberia is AWESOME
The night before we watched, "The Gods must be Crazy", and the next day the ladies  made us cake...

Aaron, my buddy, gettin jiggie with it

My skirt got about a million prickery things in it, and these boys were helping a sister out.  They call the prickery  things homework... kinda funny

No comments:

Post a Comment