Friday, May 27, 2011

Packing for Guatemala

Early this Saturday morning I get to meet up with around 40 of my best friends to go to Guatemala.  I apologize in advance for anyone who was hoping to get any sleep on the 9am flight to Guatemala City.  I'm sorry.

but not really...

My little brother graciously gave me permission to go on this trip.  I felt like I needed it since I'll be missing his high school graduation.  But hey, how many opportunities does a person really have to just up and go to Guatemala?

I'd decided to do a little research tonight before I go, and hopefully start packing a little.

Apparently the weather should be pretty nice.  The high temperatures are around the 70s and low 80s, which should be a nice break from the Oven that is the American South in June.  Looks like there will be thunderstorms though.  It may or may not change our plans to a sports camp with los ninos.  I suppose we'll see.

So excited!!!

2 comments: